Have you had enough of sifting through hundreds of unqualified candidates on job boards like Seek? Are you spending thousands of dollars on recruiters to find top talent only to be disappointed in the result?
Do you want to reach top talent before they even start searching for their next job? Well, buckle up because running Facebook ads to recruit workers is about to become your new best friend!
Target job seekers before they start job hunting and get ahead of the competition!
The benefits of recruiting using Facebook Ads
- Targeted Audience: Facebook’s targeting options are a secret weapon in your recruitment arsenal. You can reach potential candidates based on demographics, interests, behaviours, and location, meaning you’ll reach the right people.
- Large Reach: With over 2.7 billion active users, Facebook has a reach that’s bigger than a Super Bowl halftime show. You’ll be able to reach a larger pool of potential candidates than you would on a job board that’s only popular in a specific region.
- Cost-Effective: Compared to other forms of recruitment advertising, Facebook ads can be significantly more cost-effective. It’s like having a money tree in your backyard. You won’t have to mortgage your house to get more candidates.
- Measurement and Analytics: Facebook’s analytics and metrics are like a crystal ball for your ad campaign. You’ll be able to track its performance and make informed decisions about its effectiveness. No more guesswork and throwing spaghetti at the wall to see what sticks!
- Brand Awareness: Running Facebook ads can help increase brand awareness and create a positive image of your company, making it more attractive to potential candidates.
- Time Savings: Recruiting on Facebook is like having a personal assistant. You can reach a large pool of potential candidates with just one ad campaign, saving you time and effort compared to posting job ads on multiple job boards. With Facebook ads, companies can get their job postings in front of potential candidates quickly and easily, potentially resulting in faster hires.
- Access to Passive Job seekers: Facebook is home to countless job seekers who are not actively searching for a new job but are still open to change. By targeting these individuals, companies can tap into a pool of candidates who probably wouldn’t have thought of them otherwise, potentially skyrocketing their chances of finding the perfect match for their empty chairs.
Therefore, running Facebook ads to recruit workers is a smart and cost-effective way for companies to find top talent. By targeting job seekers before they start looking on job boards, companies can reach a wider audience, increase candidate engagement and fill open positions faster.
Why not give it a go and make recruiting easier, faster and less costly?
Unlock the full potential of your next recruitment drive with a FREE discovery call from Pixel Co; click here to book.
- Freight company in rural Queensland looking to find long haul, interstate truck drivers.
Result: ran a Facebook ad campaign targeting truck drivers and Queensland and northern NSW and received 46 candidates in the first 14 days costing $3.04 per candidate.
- Agricultural fabrication company in rural Queensland looking to find boiler makers.
Result: ran a Facebook ad campaign 15 candidates in the first 14 days costing $6.53 per candidate
- A roofing company in southeast Queensland looking to find experienced roofers.
Result: Runs Facebook ad campaign every month of the year for a consistent supply of candidates, coming in at $18.00 – $25.00 per candidate.
- Disability support company in Regional Queensland is looking to fill support worker job openings on a constant basis.
Result: Facebook ad campaigns run every month of the year for a consistent supply of candidates at an average of $10 per candidate.